Thursday, July 07, 2005

Back from Vacation

Some observations and comments regarding events that happened while I was away from my computer...

My first trip to the beach in five years was great.....

The Kelo vs. New London Supreme Court decision was disgusting and vulgar. The judges who ruled in favor of the town of New London are guilty of treason! Stealing private property and giving it to private corporations is immoral and unconstitutional.....

The Harrisburg Independence Day Parade and Festival was fun as usual. Benita Conrad and her volunteers did an outstanding job of coordinating the event. I met some great folks at the Cabarrus LP booth. I am already looking forward to next year.....

Filings for municipal elections here in Cabarrus has begun. There is a rumor that a Libertarian may be running for mayor of Concord. We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home