Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Some Republicans Laugh At Libertarians

I will not sink to the level of some of the low life, locker room RINOS who post to Free Republic.

Click here: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1466927/posts


Gee, if I called myself a Republican, how proud would I be to be associated with such morons?

I will not make blanket statements like "Republicans Are Facist Pigs" or "Republicans Are Knuckle Dragging Theocrats".

That would not be fair to the small number of Republican friends I still trust.

In the coming weeks, I will be keeping score. I wonder if the list will grow or shrink?

Who wants to fall under the Curtis Blackwood "Splinter Party" Jackass column?

I'm making a list and checking it twice...

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger genushaha said...

I prettied up that freep thread for you. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home